John & Vanessa,the owners of J&J Studios Philadelphia.
While we shoot mainly in the Philadelphia area, we also shoot in New Jersey, Delaware, New York and we are available for travel worldwide.
We shoot mainly weddings, but have shot countless engagement sessions, corporate events and birthday parties. We have a thriving bar/bat mitzvah business.
Our specialties include wedding photography, engagement photography, portrait photography and corporate photography. We also offer cinematography services to combine photo and video offerings for our clients.
A little background about John:
I started photography all the way back in high school and spent many days taking pictures of any sports event or show that I could. I worked for the student newspaper and later during college I was Photo Editor for our college newspaper. This passion continued until late 2008 when a friend who was getting married asked me to photograph their wedding. From that moment onward I was hooked. I love wedding photography.
I get to be a product, portrait, lifestyle, glamour, boudoir, family, and documentary photographer all in the space of 10 minutes.
Things progressed exponentially from there and we now have a cinematography/videography division with Vanessa as Videographer. Vanessa also designs all of our wedding albums. We also expanded with Philly Aerial Imaging where we offer drone services. We work together to bring together a comprehensive experience for our clients. Building a life-long relationship with our clients is what we do best!
Besides loving photography and videography…Here are some fun facts about John & Vanessa:
- John is a licensed physical therapist and a certified personal trainer.
- Ben and Jerry’s: The Tonight Dough is his favorite ice cream.
- John love Pomeranians.
- John is a classically-trained pianist. I love Bach, Chopin, and Mozart especially. Shout out to Ms. Michelle and Ms. Paula Kubik my two former piano instructors.
- John was/am a competitive ballroom dancer. While not competing recently, I have competed all over the tri-state area.
- Vanessa is a scientist.
- Vanessa is a coffee/espresso connoisseur.
- Vanessa loves to travel, play volleyball, and dance to spanish music.
Our Signature Album
As Seen On
Fees and Pricing
Wedding photo collections start at 5900. Wedding Photo + Video collections start at 8200. Most clients book both photo and video and spend $~12000 on photo, video, albums, and wall art.