GLADWYNE CORPORATE HEADSHOTS
GLADWYNE CORPORATE HEADSHOTS
Gladwyne corporate headshots
A corporate headshot session is one of the most important things you can do for your career.
J. Moore Law Firm is a law firm that focuses on criminal defense, family law, and personal injury. They were looking for new headshots on their website and social media accounts, and they came to us at J&J Studios for a corporate headshot session.
In the world of business, your image is everything. It’s how clients see you, and potential employees see you when they’re considering working for your company. A corporate headshot session will help you present yourself as a professional—and that means everything! You’ll want to look polished, professional, and ready for success. And with someone who knows how to make that happen by capturing both your personality and your professionalism in one shot, it’s easy to make an impression on everyone who sees you.
MEET THE CORPORATE GROUP FROM J. MOORE LAW FIRM
We had a great time with the group from J. Moore Law Firm. We knew going into the shoot that this group was an excellent subject for some creative headshots, and we were not disappointed.
The group arrived in good spirits, ready to have some fun and take some great photos. We started with individual shots of each person, and then we moved on to group shots. The group was very excited about the experience, especially when they saw their photos after the shoot.
They were quick on their feet and fun to work with, making it easy for us to get classic images that will look great on their business cards and promotional materials, but we also managed to sneak some fun photos into the mix. We would like to thank everyone from the firm who participated in this session, especially the leadership team. They coordinated communications between us, our studio manager, and the group of attendees at the shoot.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A GLADWAYNE HEADSHOT SESSION
Here’s what to expect during your corporate headshots session:
1. J&J Studios will get in touch with you a few days before the shoot to confirm all the details and ensure we’re on track for your session.
2. We’ll meet at our studio in Philadelphia, which is located in a beautiful, natural setting that will make you feel comfortable and confident during your session.
3. You’ll have time to arrive, get settled in, and have any questions answered by our staff before the photographer comes over to meet you.
4. The photographer will take some shots of you sitting down and then standing up, with different expressions on your face and various hand positions.
5. You’ll be able to see all of the shots as they are taken so that you can help guide us through the process if something isn’t working for you (and we’ll work hard to make sure it does).
6. When we’re done shooting, we’ll go over all the images together so that you can choose which ones are best for your needs (and so we can tell if there’s anything else we should include in our plan).
IMPORTANCE OF CORPORATE HEADSHOTS
A corporate headshot session is essential for any professional in the business world. Here are just a few reasons why:
1. A corporate headshot session is a great way to build your brand and create a consistent look for your company.
2. A corporate headshots session helps you continue to look professional and presentable even when you are not at work, whether you’re meeting with clients or simply attending an event.
3. Your headshot can be used on your website and in other marketing materials, so it allows you to easily communicate with customers familiarly. This can help them feel more comfortable working with you and trusting your brand.
4. A corporate headshots session allows you to capture the right image for your business in one sitting. This saves time later on when you are trying to find the right look for specific situations (like sales presentations).
5. A professional headshot session helps you make a lasting first impression that will be remembered.
Headshots are the gateway to a successful career. Therefore, you don’t have to wait until you’re looking for a job to get them. At J&J Studios, we believe that everyone has the right to take control of their image and make it work for them. Whether they’re an actor, a model, or just someone who wants to look awesome on social media.
So if you’ve been looking for a way to improve your confidence and feel more empowered in your life, then we invite you to book a Gladwyne corporate headshots session with us at J&J Studios today!